WET WEATHER PLAYS HAVOC ON NORTH COAST SPORT
June 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Wet weather is starting to play havoc on several north coast sporting competitions.
Due to safety regulations, council has been forced to shut many of it’s fields down, affecting not only game time but player motivation.
You may also be interested in:
- SOGGY TURF SHUTS DOWN SPORT IN LISMORE
- LISMORE SPORTS WASHED OUT
- WET WEATHER CONTINUES TO INTERUPT NORTH COAST HORSE RACING
- SAMSON CHALLENGE SUCCUMBS TO WET WEATHER
- SOGGY SPORTING FIELDS CLOSED
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY