GOSFORD PUBLIC SCHOOL RELOCATION UPDATE
June 4, 2011 at 5:55 pm
Gosford Public School’s P and C says there are still a number of issues to solve before the planned move to Henry Kendall High can be considered.
Yesterday, the association held a meeting with state member for Gosford, Chris Holstein to raise its concerns.
You may also be interested in:
- LOCALS CONTINUE FIGHT AGAINST RELOCATION OF GOSFORD PUBLIC SCHOOL
- GOSFORD PUBLIC SCHOOL ON THE MOVE
- CONTROVERSY OVER GOSFORD SCHOOL RELOCATION
- GOSFORD PUBLIC TO RELOCATE
- PETITION PUSHES DEBATE
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY