POLICE OFFICER SUSPENDED AFTER ALLEGED ASSAULT
May 31, 2011 at 6:54 pm
A police officer has been suspended after being charged over an alleged assault in Newcastle.
The 30-year-old is accused of being involved in an altercation with another man at house at Lambton on Saturday night.
Both men suffered significant bruising, cuts and abrasions.
The officer has been charged with assault and being armed with intent, and is due to appear in Newcastle Local Court on the 21st of June.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICEMAN ON SEX ASSAULT CHARGES
- MAN DENIED BAIL OVER SHELTER ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- MAN ARRESTED AFTER ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTING NEWCASTLE POLICE OFFICER
- POLICE OFFICER FACES COURT
- ATTEMPTED ROBBERY OF TAREE STORE
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE