POLICE INVESTIGATE OFFICER AFTER WOMAN SHOT IN HEAD (11:45AM)
May 31, 2011 at 12:41 pm
Police will investigate the actions of one their own officers after a woman was shot in the head in Coffs Harbour this morning.
Two officers stopped a car, reported stolen, 10 minutes outside of the city, around 12:40am this morning.
A 24-year-old woman from Victoria was shot in jaw and remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
A man who was in the car at the time of the incident, is helping police with their investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- WOMAN SHOT IN JAW 2:30PM
- WOMAN ‘STABLE’ AFTER POLICE SHOOTING
- WOMAN REMAINS STABLE AFTER POLICE SHOOTING
- WOMAN SHOT BY POLICE WASN’T ARMED
- MAN SHOT IN THE ARM
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY