MULLEN TO OPT FOR REHAB AS GIDLEY MOVES TO HALFBACK
May 31, 2011 at 7:29 pm
Jarrod Mullen’s season still hangs in the balance, with the Knights half to wait at least six weeks to see whether his torn pectoral requires surgery.
Kurt Gidley will partner Beau Henry against the Tigers, while Keith Lulia’s strong form sees him retain his spot.
You may also be interested in:
- KNIGHTS: HENRY GETS THE NOD TO PARTNER MULLEN
- KNIGHTS GIDLEY AND SA’U RACING TO FACE THE SHARKS
- KNIGHTS GIDLEY HOPING FOR HALF A CHANCE IN PRE SEASON
- KNIGHTS INJURIES ADDED TO INSULT AFTER BRONCOS CLASH
- KNIGHTS TEAM TO PLAY PARRAMATTA
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE