DECADES OF NEWCASTLE RAIL DEBATE
May 24, 2011 at 6:03 pm
It’s an issue Novocastrians have been talking about for decades, the future of the city’s heavy rail line.
The new premier has repeatedly said any decision will be made by locals, but at the federal level, a study has flagged the possibility of light rail.
You may also be interested in:
- FUNDING DEBATE OVER HEAVY RAIL LINE REMOVAL
- PREMIER RULES OUT COMPLETE REMOVAL OF THE NEWCASTLE RAIL LINE
- CASINO TO MURWILLUMBAH RAIL INVESTIGATION BEGINS
- SAVE OUR RAIL CALLS FOR CROSSOVERS
- THE GREAT DIVIDE – EPISODE 1
- kayeforare commented on CITY EVOLUTIONS TO LIGHT UP WATT STREET
- Practical guy commented on WALLARAH 2 WATER SAFETY CONCERNS
- Practical guy commented on ACA SAYS TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT WALLARAH TWO COAL PROJECT
- Downie commented on THREE CHARGED AFTER CANNABIS IN STOCKTON HOUSE
- Nick commented on SEAWORLD INVESTIGATES SICK SEAWAY