NBN LAUNCHED IN ARMIDALE
May 19, 2011 at 10:50 am
Australia’s first mainland National Broadband Network site went live today in northern New South Wales.
Julia Gillard flicked the switch on the high-speed internet service, while denying the Armidale location was a political payback for the support of local independent, Tony Windsor.
You may also be interested in:
- NBN LAUNCH COMES WITH HEFTY PRICETAG
- NBN CO TRUCK ROLLS INTO NEWCASTLE
- NBN TRUCK ROLLS INTO TOWN
- DEMONSTRATING A NEW WORLD OF COMMUNICATION
- NBN ROLLOUT ONE STEP CLOSER
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS