COFFS COAST A POPULAR CHOICE FOR OVERSEAS VISITORS
May 10, 2011 at 3:40 pm
New Tourism figures show the number of international tourists visiting the mid north coast is on the rise.
The Tourism Research Australia data shows 80,000 overseas visitors stayed in Coffs Harbour and the Bellinger Valley in 2010.
The region is also continuing to be a popular choice domestically, with 700,000 people visiting short-term.
The combined number of tourists in the 12 month-period, injected more than $400-million into the Coffs Coast economy.
You may also be interested in:
- GOOD FIGURE FOR WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
- VISITORS ASKED: HOW DOES COFFS RATE?
- UNITED FRONT FOR HUNTER VALLEY WINE AND TOURISM
- COFFS COAST TOURISM BOOST
- MID NORTH COAST TOURISM
- Cindy commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- connor commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- cody and loralie commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jenny Power commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL
- MARILYN NEWMAN commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE