PORT BUSINESS BRANCHES OUT
April 27, 2011 at 6:00 pm
A Port Macquarie business which manufactures artificial plants has just secured another major government contract.
Its products already grace the halls of power in Canberra, and now Port’s Silk Trees and Plants has a leaf in the door at state parliament in Sydney.
Owner Daniel Pike has been putting together 25 table arrangements for a function at Parliament House on Friday.
The order comes less than six months after the business supplied artificial plants to Canberra’s Parliament House.
You may also be interested in:
- PORT PRODUCTS IN THE HALLS OF POWER
- 11TH HOUR LIFELINE FOR FIGS
- POLICE PAY DISPUTE LEADS TO STATE RALLY
- SUGAR’S GREEN ENERGY PROJECT GOES BELLY UP
- JETTY FORESHORES TREES NOT POISONED
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY