LAND COUNCIL SAYS PROTESTING ISN’T THE WAY
April 27, 2011 at 4:57 pm
The Darkinjung Land Council has distanced itself from demonstrators at the Bambara Reserve, saying the protest action isn’t the way to see the site declared a national park.
The land council is continuing its own fight through new state MP, Chris Holstein.
You may also be interested in:
- BAMBARA OWNERS URGED TO SELL
- MEDIATOR TO BE APPOINTED FOR BAMBARA NEGOTIATIONS
- GOOD NEWS FOR BAMBARA ACTIVISTS
- A GOOD SIGN FOR CAMP BAMBARA
- FUTURE FOR BAMBARA LAND STILL UNCERTAIN
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY