TEENAGER IN INTENSIVE CARE AFTER KYOGLE CRASH
April 25, 2011 at 5:50 pm
A teenage girl is in Lismore Hospital’s intensive care unit with serious internal injuries following a crash south of Kyogle yesterday.
Just before 4.30pm, a Mitsubishi sedan was travelling on Hillyards Road at Boorabee Park, when it left the road, hit a tree and slid down an embankment.
The 15 year old was airlifted to Lismore Hospital while the 17 year old driver suffered broken ribs and internal bruising.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE CALL FOR CRASH WITNESSES
- MAN SERIOUS AFTER KYOGLE MOTORBIKE CRASH
- MAN DIES IN PORT STEPHENS CRASH
- MAN DIES IN CAR CRASH NEAR SCONE
- WOMAN TRAPPED FOR 40 MINUTES AFTER TWO-CAR CRASH
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS