A FESTIVAL OF TASTE
April 17, 2011 at 6:18 pm
It was an event where regional food and wine were showcased on a large scale.
Today’s ‘Taste in Bicentenial Park’ saw more than 30 stalls display their wares, as thousands flocked to sample what the area has to offer.
You may also be interested in:
- BEAUMONT STREET FOOD AND MUSIC FESTIVAL
- THOUSANDS ATTEND URUNGA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
- CULINARY CELEBRATIONS ON THE MENU
- FOOD LOVERS DELIGHT: TASTE IN THE PARK
- LATEST JETS RECRUIT TAKES TIME OUT AT FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS