JUNIOR RUGBY CARNIVAL A HIT IN ARMIDALE
April 12, 2011 at 6:37 pm
World Cup winning Wallaby Rob Egerton feels the future of Australian rugby is bright, after visiting The Armidale School’s Primary Rugby Carnival at the weekend.
The event attracted over 1000 players, coaches and families for a junior rugby feast.
You may also be interested in:
- TAS RUGBY CARNIVAL ATTRACTS 1000 PLAYERS
- JUNIOR RUGBY CARNIVAL SET TO EXCITE
- YOUNG ATHLETES CONVERGE ON LISMORE FOR SWIMMING & BASKETBALL CHAMPS
- THOUSANDS TO HIT ARMIDALE FOR RUGBY MEET
- DINGO DEANS VISITS ARMIDALE
- connor commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- cody and loralie commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jenny Power commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL
- MARILYN NEWMAN commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Karen commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS