FIERCE CONTEST IN SEAT OF PORT MACQUARIE
March 27, 2011 at 5:10 pm
New South Wales Nationals leader Andrew Stoner, is set to become Deputy Premier after easily retaining the seat of Oxley.
While fellow party member Stephen Bromhead has overcome being seriously injured in a car accident to claim victory in Myall Lakes.
But all eyes were on the seat of Port Macquarie, where Leslie Williams ousted independent Peter Besseling.
You may also be interested in:
- BESSELING CLAIMS VICTORY
- PORT’S ELECTION BATTLEFRONT
- WILLIAMS AIMS FOR THIRD TIME LUCKY
- FRASER DUMPED AS NATIONALS DEPUTY
- NATIONALS ATTACK “ROGUE” LIBS
- Fiona McCormick commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW