COUNCILLORS KEPT QUIET ON WATER PRICES
March 16, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Gold Coast City Councillors have been warned not to release details of All Connex’s new price structure following a closed meeting with the water provider next week.
That’s despite, Council CEO Dale Dickson revealing to NBN News last night – the price of water is set to rise by 15%.
You may also be interested in:
- TIPPLERS COVER-UP CLAIMS PLAGUE COUNCIL
- COUNCIL CEO GRANTS RARE INTERVIEW
- REDLAND COUNCIL OPTS OUT OF ALLCONNEX
- COUNCIL TO HOLD CONFIDENTIAL MEETING OVER WATER PRICING
- COUNCIL CEO DEFENDS TIPPLERS DECISION
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE
- TB commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY