SENTENCING ADJOURNED FOR DANNY WICKS
March 8, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Former Knight Danny Wicks was to be sentenced on drug charges today, but his case was adjourned for two months.
Newcastle District Court heard the delay is because Wicks may be forced to testify, against his will, in another court matter.
You may also be interested in:
- BROTHER OF FORMER NEWCASTLE KNIGHT, DANNY WICKS, BEHIND BARS
- CRITICISM OVER DELAYS IN WICKS AND HOUSTON CASES
- DRUG CHARGES AGAINST KNIGHTS PLAYER ADJOURNED
- BRETT WICKS PLEADS GUILTY
- SENTENCING DATE DELAYED UNTIL JULY FOR DANNY WICKS
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED