GIRL DENIES EXPOSING HERSELF TO POLICE OFFICER
February 24, 2011 at 4:08 pm
A teenager who’s accused a police officer of indecently assaulting her has denied she exposed herself to him and smiled during the alleged act.
The girl, who was 16 at the time, cried as she was questioned by Defence Barrister Ray Hood via video link in Newcastle District Court today.
Senior Constable Stephen Watkins has pleaded not guilty to assaulting the teenager as he drove her home in a police car in November 2009.
The trial continues.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE OFFICER ON TRIAL OVER ALLEGED INDECENT ASSAULT
- DOUG CARLEY PLEADS GUILTY
- MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO MURDER
- POLICE OFFICER FACES COURT
- POLICE OFFICER CLAIMS TEEN EXPOSED HERSELF IN POLICE CAR
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING