STATE COALITION PLEDGES FUNDS FOR LISMORE HOSPITAL
February 21, 2011 at 5:24 pm
The State Coalition has given a $10-million dollar pledge to hospitals on the Far North Coast.
$7.5-million will go towards Lismore Hospital, but it doesn’t necessarily mean the stage three upgrade will definitely go-ahead.
You may also be interested in:
- FNC ROADS WINNERS IN NSW STATE BUDGET
- CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY FOR LOCAL HOSPITALS
- CONCERNS OVER HOSPITAL BOARDS
- NEW GRANTS PROMPTS HOSPITAL UPGRADES
- NATS $10M PLEDGE FOR LISMORE BANGALOW ROAD
- Fiona Neal commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES
- Kiran commented on AFRICA COMES TO WINGHAM
- AussieHarmony commented on BELLINGEN SAYS NO TO MONSANTO
- chris AkehurstI commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
- Rebecca Heaney commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES