THE STORY BEHIND PORT’S NAMESAKE
February 15, 2011 at 3:34 pm
Port Macquarie’s namesake has been brought to life at the town’s Glasshouse Regional Gallery.
The travelling exhibition from the New South Wales State Library was put together to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Lachlan Macquarie’s governorship.
You may also be interested in:
- NBN NEWS TONIGHT AT 6
- SNAPSHOT OF LIFE IN PORT MACQUARIE
- CHANCE MEETING LEADS TO EXHIBITION
- GRADUATES FROM THE SCHOOL OF ART
- SMORGASBORD OF ART AT GLASSHOUSE
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY