AVOCA THIRD IN NATIONAL SURFTAG FINAL
February 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm
The Avoca Boardriders team consisting of Brent Power, Dane Atchinson, Beau Atchison, Brendan Back, and Sam Chell, have finished third in the National Surftag Final in Sydney.
North Narabeen won the prestigious title, with Byron Bay runners-up.
Snapper Rocks featuring former World Champion Mark Occhilupo were fourth.
You may also be interested in:
- LEBA CLAIM THIRD IN SURFTAG SERIES
- NORAH HEAD CLAIM SURFTAG CROWN
- ACE AIMS TO EMERGE FROM THE PACK
- SURFING STARS SHINE AT DBAH
- NORTH SHELLY AND AVOCA EARN SPOT AT AUSTRALIAN SURFTAG TITLES
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN