FARMERS COUNT CROP LOSSES
January 29, 2011 at 6:59 pm
Farmers across the state will be $850-million out of pocket after wet weather and floods caused widespread damage to winter crops.
The north west is no exception with some farmers reporting the 2010 season as one of their most challenging.
You may also be interested in:
- FARMERS FACE DAMAGE WORSE THAN FLOODS
- CROP OUTLOOK BEST IN DECADE
- RAIN WELCOME BOOST FOR FARMERS
- NORTH WEST HARVEST IN FULL SWING
- BEST WINTER CROP IN YEARS
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE