FESTIVAL REVELLERS WELL BEHAVED
January 24, 2011 at 4:49 pm
Despite the fact attendence numbers were down on previous years, revellers kept police busy at this year’s country music festival.
87 people were arrested over the 10 days and authorities are now turning their attention to Australia Day.
You may also be interested in:
- MARDI GRASS REVELLERS BETTER BEHAVED SAY POLICE
- BUS SERVICES INCREASE FOR FESTIVAL
- TAMWORTH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013
- FESTIVAL BUSKER CELEBRATES 26YEARS
- DRINK DRIVING ISSUE AMONG FESTIVAL FANS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA