NSW COUNTRY SLS CHAMPIONSHIPS RESULTS
January 17, 2011 at 5:15 pm
A surf club just south of the Queensland border has taken out the New South Wales Country Surf Life Saving Championships at South West Rocks.
Byron Bay won the three day carnival with 807 points, followed by south coast club Warilla Barrack Point on 575, while third place went to Lennox Head/Alstonville, which finished just shy of 460 points.
Port Macquarie managed to finish third in the open-combined.
Competitors will now turn their attention to the National Surf Life Saving Championships, which are on track to be held at Kingscliff in mid-March.
You may also be interested in:
- LOCAL CLUB AWARDED BRONZE LEVEL STATUS
- NSW COUNTRY SURF LIFE SAVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- KINGSCLIFF LIFEGUARD WINS SURF LIFE SAVING HONOUR
- SLS CHAMPS CHANGES EXPECTED AT KINGSCLIFF
- COFFS AND SAWTELL DO WELL IN SURF LIFE SAVING CONTEST
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY