APPRENTICE DRIVE BEGINS
January 14, 2011 at 2:09 pm
In 30 days, 30 people on the Central Coast will have apprenticeships.
That’s the goal for Central Coast Group Training, who are running an Apprentice Drive to help enthusiastic young career hopefuls find employment.
You may also be interested in:
- CENTRAL COAST GROUP TRAINING ACHIEVES GOAL
- APPRENTICE DRIVE KICKS INTO ACTION
- APPRENTICE DRIVE A SUCCESS
- APPRENTICE DRIVE AIMS TO REDUCE YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT
- CALL FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES TO TAKE ON APPRENTICES
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN