PIPELINE 50 METRES UNDER MACLEAY RIVER
January 9, 2011 at 3:45 pm
A $4-million project to install a major water pipeline under Kempsey’s Macleay River reached an important milestone today.
Hunter-based company, Arogen, has started the process of laying heavy-duty plastic pipe through a specially-designed tunnel.
You may also be interested in:
- D.I.Y. TIME AT PORT LIBRARY
- PUBLIC HAS SAY ON GAS
- MAJOR PROJECT AIMS TO ENHANCE MANNING RIVER CATCHMENT
- COMPANY CELEBRATES MAJOR MILESTONE
- PIPELINE DOWN THE DRAIN
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY