BUSH BLUES GUNNING FOR REVENGE – SIMON HOPING FOR MOORE
December 31, 2010 at 6:05 pm
The New South Wales Country cricket side will have revenge on its mind when it flies to Western Australia this weekend, for the Australian Country Championships.
The side contains six Hunter players, and batsman Simon Moore has extra reason to perform.
You may also be interested in:
- NEWCASTLE TEAR APART COAST FOR COUNTRY TITLE
- CRICKET TRIO LEAVE FOR NATIONAL CHAMPS
- NSW COUNTRY WINS OPENING GAMES
- UNDER 16 COUNTRY BOYS DO REGION PROUD AT NATIONALS
- UNDER 21S COLTS NAMED
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE