HEALTH BOSSES APPOINTED
December 29, 2010 at 4:03 pm
Port Macquarie-based health executive Stewart Dowrick will be the inaugural head of the new Mid North Coast Local Health Network.
Mr Dowrick is one of 12 new Chief Executives announced so far by Health Minister Carmel Tebbutt.
His network takes in health facilities at Wauchope, Port Macquarie, Kempsey, Macksville, Bellingen, Dorrigo and Coffs Harbour.
Former North Coast Area Health Service boss Chris Crawford will remain based in Lismore when he takes up the role of Chief Executive of the new Northern New South Wales Local Health Network.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW HEALTH BOSS TAKES UP NETWORK ROLE
- RED RIBBONS FOR WORLD AIDS DAY
- HEALTH WORKERS VOTE NO-CONFIDENCE
- HEALTH CHIEF DECLARES PROTESTS DEMOCRATIC
- NORTH COAST HEALTH DISTRICT SAYS CASINO MATERNITY WARD IS NOT UNDER THREAT
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION
- Alex commented on POLICE HONOURED FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
- Fiona Worrall commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS