DAYLIGHT ROBBERY AT GOROKAN
December 28, 2010 at 2:59 pm
A liquor land at Gorokan has been the target of a brazen daylight robbery.
Just after 2.30 yesterday afternoon, two men entered the store on Wallarah Road, concealing their faces with their jumpers.
One of the men produced a knife, while the second revealed what appeared to be a black hand gun.
The pair threatened the victim, before stealing cash from the till.
After initially leaving the scene on foot, police believe the men then fled in a white coloured coupe, possibly a Nissan.
The first man was wearing a maroon baseball cap, black jacket and black jeans.
The second was wearing black shorts, white joggers, a beanie, black jumper and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Tuggerah Lakes Police.
You may also be interested in:
- HUNT CONTINUES FOR ARMED ROBBER
- TEENAGER APPROACHED BY MAN IN PARK
- GIRL APPROACHED IN LISAROW
- INVERELL POLICE INVESTIGATE PRYING MAN
- POLICE INVESTIGATE MUSWELLBROOK HOME INVASION
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE