NO JUSTICE FOR BOWRAVILLE FAMILIES
December 11, 2010 at 3:47 pm
The Bowraville families of three children murdered almost 20 years-ago say they will not give up their fight to have the chief murder suspect retried.
That’s despite the New South Wales Attorney General rejecting an application to have the man re-tried.
And a warning, this story contains images of aboriginal children who are now deceased.
You may also be interested in:
- MORE HEARTACHE FOR MURDERED BOWRAVILLE CHILDREN
- MORE PAIN OVER BOWRAVILLE MURDERS
- CALL FOR ROYAL COMMISSION OVER BOWRAVILLE MURDERS
- COUSIN OF FOOTBALLING GREAT FOUND DEAD
- PETITION CALLS FOR INQUIRY INTO CHILD MURDERS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA