BANTING CARVES AT NATIONALS
December 1, 2010 at 3:47 pm
Port Macquarie surfer Matt Banting is through to the semi finals of the Australian Junior Titles at Phillip Island.
The 16 year old, seen here in training recently, easily won his quarter final, scoring a two-wave total of 15.
The current junior world champion and international King of the Groms says he’s keen to add another national title to his name.
You may also be interested in:
- BANTING IS KING OF THE GROMS
- BANTING BLITZES WORLD CONTEST IN NZ
- BANTING IN FOR A BIG YEAR
- NSW JUNIOR SURFING TITLES – DAY 2
- BANTING ON TARGET AT SURFEST PRO JUNIOR