WYONG WANTS EARLY ACCESS TO NBN
November 26, 2010 at 2:11 pm
With the National Broadband Network bill today passing the Senate, Wyong Shire Council hopes it will be one of the first areas to benefit from the rollout.
Mayor Doug Eaton met with the Communications Minister this week, to make the case for the region to become a priority area for early access.
You may also be interested in:
- BID FOR EARLY ACCESS TO NBN STRENGTHENS
- NBN FORUM STAGED IN COFFS
- MORE TOWNS GETTING NBN
- COUNCILS URGED TO PREPARE FOR THE NATIONAL BROADBAND NETWORK
- CENTRAL COAST SITTING IN GOOD POSITION FOR EARLY ACCESS TO NBN
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE