DRIVER ESCAPES SERIOUS INJURY
November 16, 2010 at 3:14 pm
A 52-year-old driver escaped serious injury,
When the concrete truck he was driving crashed beside the Oxley Highway, west of Wauchope, this morning.
The vehicle was travelling west just after eight o’clock when it ran off the road and down and embankment, coming to rest against trees.
The Oxley Highway was closed to traffic for a short time before being opened to one lane while the salvage operation took place.
The driver sustained neck, back and arm injuries and was taken to Port Macquarie Base Hospital in a stable condition.
You may also be interested in:
- TWO INJURED IN PACIFIC HIGHWAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR CAR COLLISION ULMARRA
- LUCKY ESCAPE FROM HIGHWAY CRASH
- KEMPSEY CRASH CLOSES HIGHWAY
- ANOTHER YOUNG LIFE LOST ON THE PACIFIC HIGHWAY