SHOPPERS GIVEN A SNEAK PEAK OF THE IN GOOD COMPANY MUSIC FESTIVAL
November 10, 2010 at 3:28 pm
There was singing in the streets of Lismore today as performers gave shoppers a sneak peak of Saturday’s “In Good Company” Music Festival.
The event aims to raise awareness and funds for mental health and homelessness.
You may also be interested in:
- HOMELESS ‘IN GOOD COMPANY’ AT LISMORE MUSIC FESTIVAL
- FUNDING BOOST FOR LOCAL CHARITIES
- IAN DONALDSON RUNS INTO NEWCASTLE FOR WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY
- FOODIES & FASHIONISTAS AT FROCKTOBER
- RAISING MONEY FOR MEN’S MENTAL HEALTH UNDER THE STARS
- Neree Lambert commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY