EXPERT PANEL HOLDS UNI TALKS
October 25, 2010 at 3:38 pm
Port Macquarie’s push to become a university town is gaining momentum, with an expert panel meeting today to find ways to increase local uni places.
The group is working on a feasibility study to present to the Federal Government.
You may also be interested in:
- BOOST FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
- UNI PORTAL LAUNCHED IN PORT
- PUSH TO MAKE PORT A UNI TOWN
- WIND FARM IN THE WINGS
- SUPPORT FOR RADIOTHERAPY UNIT GAINING MOMENTUM
- Diana Bushby commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Jim Lee commented on MULLUMBIMBY SHUNS VACCINATIONS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM