DESAL PLANT OFFICIALLY HANDED OVER TO STATE GOVERNMENT
October 1, 2010 at 6:30 pm
The problem-plagued Tugun desalination plant has finally been given the tick of approval.
The facility was officially handed over to the State Government, four years after construction began.
You may also be interested in:
- CALLS FOR TUGUN DESAL TO “SHUT DOWN INDEFINITELY”
- TROUBLES CONTINUE AT TUGUN DESALINATION PLANT
- GOVERNMENT REVIEWS FUTURE OF TUGUN DESAL PLANT
- DESALINTION PLANT HITS A HURDLE
- RESIDENTS DEMAND COMPO FOR DESAL DAMAGE