BANTING IS KING OF THE GROMS
September 30, 2010 at 4:30 pm
Port Macquarie surfer Matt Banting has been crowned King of the Groms, at Bourdaines Beach in France.
The 15 year old carved up the right-hand waves to progress through to the final, scoring a near-perfect 19.34 in the semi.
In the decider he came up against Brazillian Filipe Toledo, who was also in sizzling form.
Banting kept his cool to take the final by almost three points.
The win has earned him a place in the trials for February’s Quiksilver Pro at the Gold Coast.
You may also be interested in:
- BANTING CARVES AT NATIONALS
- CARDOSO WINS ALL BRAZILIAN SURFEST FINAL
- TROJANS TOPPLE PIONEERS 27-14
- BANTING GEARS UP FOR QUIKSILVER PRO
- MARINERS FOCUS ON FINALS AFTER LOSS TO ADELAIDE
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING