CYCLING FOR SICK KIDS
September 20, 2010 at 2:20 pm
Sick kids in New South Wales’ regional hospitals are getting a helping hand from a group of lycra-clad cyclists.
They’re peddling 965k’s from Tamworth to Sydney with the aim of raising $250,000 for children’s wards.
Along the way they stopped by the Coffs Harbour Base Hospital, handing out healthy treats to young patients.
The third annual 2010 Cycle Challenge rolls into Port Macquarie next, before wrapping up in the state’s capital on Friday.
You may also be interested in:
- HEALTH CHECK FOR HOSPITAL SYSTEM
- COFFS AND PORT WELCOME MEDICAL INTERNS
- NEW ADDITION FOR THE JOHN HUNTER CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- GREENLIGHT LASER THERAPY FOR PORT MACQUARIE
- CALLING ALL GOLFERS FOR CHARITY EVENT