THOUSANDS ATTEND URUNGA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
September 5, 2010 at 3:19 pm
Urunga’s Food and Wine Festival drew thousands of people to the town today to sample local produce and to celebrate Father’s Day.
The event has become the region’s major showcase for locally produce food and drink.
You may also be interested in:
- LATEST JETS RECRUIT TAKES TIME OUT AT FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
- TOAST URUNGA SIZZLES
- FOOD LOVERS DELIGHT AT BALLINA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
- FATHERS DAY CHEER AT TOAST URUNGA
- CULINARY CELEBRATIONS ON THE MENU
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL