THIRD MAN CHARGED OVER SHOOTING DEATH
September 1, 2010 at 6:39 pm
A third man has been charged with murder over the shooting death of a 21-year-old man at Raymond Terrace in June.
The 18-year-old from Grafton was arrested at about 11am at Belmont Police Station, and was refused bail.
Joshua Dillon Maynard was shot following an alleged street brawl, he died a short time later.
Seven people have now been arrested over the incident.
Brothers John and Chad Shedden are also charged with murder and appeared via videolink in Newcastle Local Court today.
Their cases were adjourned to the 13th of October.
You may also be interested in:
- MAN CHARGED OVER COFFS HARBOUR BASHING DEATH
- MAGISTRATE’S FRUSTRATION OVER LENGTHY DELAYS
- CROWN CLAIMS SHOOTING WAS REVENGE ATTACK
- SHEDDEN DENIES HE WAS SEEKING REVENGE WHEN HE SHOT MAYNARD
- 27 YEARS BEHIND BARS FOR SHOOTING RAYMOND TERRACE FATHER
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING