CRUISE SHIP TURNS BACK
August 25, 2010 at 4:55 pm
One of the world’s biggest cruise ship companies says it won’t be returning to Newcastle next year.
Holland America Line’s MS Volendam visited the port for the first time last March.
Back then, the captain of the ship was critical of the state government for not providing a dedicated cruise ship terminal.
A record number of ships are booked to head to Newcastle in the coming cruise season.
You may also be interested in:
- DUTCH VISITOR SAILS IN
- FIGHT BREWING OVER CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL
- ENVIRONMENTALISTS RAISE CONCERNS ABOUT CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL
- $2.5 MILLION TEMPORARY CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL COMPLETE
- CRUISE SHIP STILL ON THE RADAR
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY