HARTSUYKER PROMISES ROAD FUNDING FOR NAMBUCCA
August 16, 2010 at 4:58 pm
Still on the election and Nationals MP, Luke Hartsuyker, has rolled out some pre-election promises further south, for roadwork at Nambucca Heads.
The Member for Cowper pledged $5-million to upgrade a stretch of Riverside Drive, should the Coalition be elected.
The section from the Nambucca Heads Visitor Information Centre to Woodbell Street was severely damaged during last year’s flooding.
The site has since been labelled a public health risk following geotechnical studies on the road and its embankments .
You may also be interested in:
- OPPOSITION TO NAMBUCCA LIQUOR OUTLET
- TAREE COUNCIL’S PLAN TO DEAL WITH EROSION
- MAN BASHED IN VIOLENT HOME INVASION
- ULMARRA LEVEE TO BE REPAIRED
- KEW VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE FOR SALE
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN