3D TV TECHNOLOGY KICKS OFF
May 26, 2010 at 5:00 pm
Australian television marks a new milestone tonight with the first 3D transmission of a State of Origin match.
The stereoscopic format will bring a new dimension to the game, and will be carried on digital channel 40.
But only 3DTV sets in limited test transmission areas will be able to catch the signal.
Select retail centres are hosting invitation-only screenings of the game.
But most of us will be watching in two dimensions as we always have.
You may also be interested in:
- TELEVISION SWITCHES TO DIGITAL
- BOWRAVILLE THEATRE SEEKS DIGITAL UPGRADE FUNDS
- HUMPBACK WHALES PASS THROUGH THE COAST
- KNIGHTS CONFIDENT AHEAD OF STORM CLASH
- INDUSTRY INSIDERS AT THE GLASSHOUSE
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING