PRESTO FIGHTING TO BE FIT FOR BRONCO DERBY
May 11, 2010 at 5:11 pm
The Titans will give Preston Campbell until Thursday to be fit for Friday’s local derby against the Broncos.
He injured his knee in the win against the Knights.
Coach John Cartwright has named an unchanged side from the dramatic victory.
You may also be interested in:
- TITANS’ LINE-UP UNCHANGED FOR CHOOKS’ CHALLENGE
- TITANS COACH BACKS NUMBER SEVEN
- TITANS NAME UNCHANGED LINE-UP FOR COWBOYS CLASH
- PRESTON CAMPBELL STILL IN DOUBT FOR CRONULLA CLASH
- TITANS YET TO NAME HARRISON REPLACEMENT
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING