LISMORE COUNCIL VOTES DOWN RATE RISE
April 21, 2010 at 6:40 pm
Lismore Council has followed public opinion, voting down a controversial rate rise.
Councillors voted seven to four against the hike, but in favour of a business rate rise.
You may also be interested in:
- LISMORE TO KEEP 11 COUNCILLORS
- BALLINA’S RATE RISE
- LISMORE COUNCIL SUPPORTS GAY MARRIAGE
- WYONG COUNCIL RATE RISE TO HIT MAJOR RETAILERS HARDEST
- NEW CLARENCE VALLEY RATES STRUCTURE ON SHOW
- Fiona Worrall commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB