SNAPSHOT OF LIFE IN PORT MACQUARIE
April 6, 2010 at 4:27 pm
A social snapshot of life in Port Macquarie is the latest exhibition at the Glasshouse Regional Gallery.
The display features 144 photographs by 14 members of the Port Macquarie Panthers Camera Club.
The photographers have aimed to capture the essence of the town, its environment and people during the first decade of the 21st century.
The images also form part of a collector’s edition book, put together by the camera club, which is available for sale from the Glasshouse.
The photographic exhibition continues until the 23rd of May.
You may also be interested in:
- FORSTER IN BLACK AND WHITE
- THE STORY BEHIND PORT’S NAMESAKE
- UNWANTED BIKES GENERATE GOODWILL
- NEWCASTLE ART EXHIBITIONS
- PEOPLE OF THE FIRST SUNRISE
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE