COFFS WOMEN DOMINATE SURFBOATS
March 12, 2010 at 12:55 pm
The Coffs Harbour open women’s surfboat crew are confident of continuing their good run in next week’s national titles at Kurrawa.
The crew dominated this season’s North Coast Surfboat Series.
You may also be interested in:
- TACKING POINT FAVOURITES FOR SURF BOAT FINALE
- SEARCH ON FOR SURF BOAT CREWS
- ROUND 4 NORTH COAST BOAT SERIES
- COFFS SURF CRAFT CARNIVAL HIGHLIGHTS
- WOOPI ON FIRE AT CRAFT CARNIVAL
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE