REGAL CINEMA SET TO BE DEMOLISHED
January 30, 2010 at 5:40 pm
The fate of the Regal Cinema at Birmingham Gardens should be decided when Newcastle City Council meets this Tuesday.
The Cinema’s Sunset Committee will recommend selling the site, as long as the proceeds are used for a development in the area.
You may also be interested in:
- ICONIC REGAL CINEMA TO RE-OPEN
- CINEMA’S FUTURE
- REGAL CINEMA KEYS HANDED TO CINEMA’S TRUST
- NEWCASTLE COUNCIL MATTERS: ALDI SUPERMARKET & REGAL
- AUSTRALIAN FILM HEAVYWEIGHTS COULD SAVE THE REGAL CINEMA
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING