GOLD COASTERS CLEAN UP THEIR ACT FOR AUS DAY
January 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm
Police had prepared for the worst on Australia Day evening… saturating parks with officers.
But we’re pleased to report… Most revellers were well-behaved, and arrests were down on last year.
You may also be interested in:
- FAT REVELLERS WELL BEHAVED
- ASSAULTS MAR RELATIVELY WELL BEHAVED NEW YEARS EVE
- MID NORTH COAST WELCOMES 2010
- GREEN AND GOLD COAST FOR AUSTRALIA DAY
- 200 PEOPLE ISSUED DRUG OFFENCES AT BLUESFEST
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY