POLICE APPEAL FOR WITNESSES TO DOUBLE FATALITY
December 7, 2009 at 3:56 pm
Police have appealed for witnesses to yesterday’s double fatality on the Wooli Road, near Grafton, to contact them.
Two Queensland women, a 38-year-old female driver and her 41-year-old passenger, died when their utility rolled and struck a tree.
Three teenagers in the rear of the vehicle sustained minor injuries and were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Police want to speak to anyone who may have seen the vehicle, which was heading east on Eight Mile Lane, at around midday.
You may also be interested in:
- MAN KILLED IN WOOLGOOLGA CRASH
- TWO WOMEN DIE IN GRAFTON CRASH
- TRADESMEN LUCKY TO BE ALIVE AFTER UTE ROLLS
- MAN INJURED IN THUNDERBOLT ROLL OVER
- TWO TEENAGERS DEAD IN FIREY CRASH
- Fiona Neal commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES
- Kiran commented on AFRICA COMES TO WINGHAM
- AussieHarmony commented on BELLINGEN SAYS NO TO MONSANTO
- chris AkehurstI commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
- Rebecca Heaney commented on ANGER GROWING OVER RUBBISH TIP CLOSURES