HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT COFFS HARBOUR
November 30, 2009 at 3:39 pm
Human remains discovered in a creek on the New South Wales mid north coast four weeks ago, have been identified as those of a 36-year-old Coffs Harbour man.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE IDENTIFY HUMAN REMAINS FOUND NEAR NEWCASTLE
- POLICE APPEAL FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY BODY FOUND IN A BAG
- HUMAN REMAINS AT SPLIT ROCK IDENTIFIED
- CONFIRMED: SKELETAL REMAINS BELONG TO KYLIE MCKAY
- REMAINS DISCOVERED ON CENTRAL COAST COULD BE MURDER SUSPECT
- Diana Bushby commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Jim Lee commented on MULLUMBIMBY SHUNS VACCINATIONS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM